Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School time

3 posters

Go down

School time Empty School time

Post by Viviana Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Summer is over and people are beginning to head back to school. What are your plans for the coming school year? Have you made any new school year goals? Dicuss here!
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

School time Empty Re: School time

Post by that-rainbow-child Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:41 pm

SCHOOL IS COMING TOO SOON. One week OTL

Well this year I'm starting high school, and I get to take both the railroad and subway to the city and back (plus the bus back) every day. So this should be interesting.
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:53 pm

Oh so you go to school in a city then? I'm a country girl so I just ride a school bus into town to go to school. Gratz on starting highschool. Take it from me, these will be the best years of your life. Don't let people put you down and do your best in school. I got lazy my freshman year when I started hanging out with some of the wrong people and my grades dropped and I missed a lot of school.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritvoice Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:58 pm

I'm probably going to try to work out a lot during the school year, partially as a distraction from living away from home, and partially because I think my summer laziness is causing me to eat less (Although, David also think it might be my OAS making meat indigestable... >_>). The school I'm going to has Zumba on Wednesdays, a pool, and a gym, so I shouldn't have any lack of stuff to do, once I finally get off my lazy butt and start. My neighbor said we could go swimming together, though, so at least I won't be lonely.
Spiritvoice
Spiritvoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:40 am

Wow spirit that sounds amazing! I hope whatever college I go to next year has things like that!
My goal at my school is to try to be one of the bes in my class. There's this student of the month and I am hoping to try and be it for one month!
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum