Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TMM roleplay (Rainbow and Phoenix)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

TMM roleplay (Rainbow and Phoenix) - Page 2 Empty Re: TMM roleplay (Rainbow and Phoenix)

Post by that-rainbow-child Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:58 pm

"I guess we could split up into two groups of two and one person goes alone, as long as they don't mind..." Ichigo began hesitantly. She didn't want anyone to have to go by themselves. "If not we could-"

"I'll go alone." Ichigo was interrupted by the wolf mew. Zakuro, who hadn't said much since they had left the cafe, stepped forward to join the rest of them.
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

TMM roleplay (Rainbow and Phoenix) - Page 2 Empty Re: TMM roleplay (Rainbow and Phoenix)

Post by Viviana Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Mint opened her mouth to speak. All she got out was "Zakur-" when Lettuce interupted her.
"I could pair up with Pudding and Mint and Ichigo could team up together." Lettuce suggested.
Mint made a face but Lettuce continued.
"Are you sure you don't mind working with yourself?" Lettuce asked the wolf mew.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by that-rainbow-child Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:17 pm

A tiny ghost of a smile flitted over Zakuro's face. "Yeah, I'll be fine." the oldest mew replied.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Pudding exclaimed. "Let's go, na no da~!" And with those words, she grabbed Lettuce's hand, dragging the bookworm away in another direction.
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:34 am

"Ah! Slow down Pudding!" Lettuce cried out in surprise when the youngest mew dragged her away.
Mint watched the two run off. She sat down on a nearby bench once they were out of sight and sighed.
((Sorry late and sleep deprived))
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by that-rainbow-child Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:07 am

Pudding simply laughed in reply, but did slow down a bit to accommodate for Lettuce. "Pudding wants to go see the monkeys, na no da!" she announced, turning in the direction of the small primates.

Seeing as Ichigo and Mint seemed to be staying her for now, Zakuro headed in the opposite direction of Pudding and Lettuce, towards the center of the zoo.

Ichigo followed Mint over to the bench. She didn't sit, though, opting to awkwardly stand a few paces away from it. "So..." she began, before trailing off.
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:43 am

Lettuce was grateful Pudding slowed down enough for her to be able to keep up. "Okay." She agreed, following Pudding over to the money cage. Most of the monkeys were asleep but two were up and they swung over to the side of the cage where Lettuce and Pudding stood.
Mint looked up when Ichigo spoke. "What?" she asked with a yawn.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by that-rainbow-child Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Pudding grinned happily as the two monkeyed came over. "Hi!" she exclaimed, dropping Lettuce's hand and wrapping her own hands around the bars.

Zakuro wandered somewhat aimlessly around her section of the zoo, keeping an eye out for any intruders. There wasn't much to do until something happened.

"Shouldn't we be looking around?" Ichigo pointed out, raising an eyebrow.

((Sorry for the late reply, I just got home. xD))
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:51 pm

((It's okay. I will probally reply tommorow. Got a lot of work to do))
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:51 am

The monkeys seemed to smile at the younng mew. They started talking to her excitily. They could sence the monkey dna in Pudding and thought she was one of them.
"Yeah I guess so." Mint replies and stands up starting to walk in the other direction neither Pudding and Lettuce or Zakuro took. "You coming?" She asks Ichigo. She wondered how long they were supposed to be out at the zoo. Ryou never gave them a time limit. It was easy to assume that if they ran into the thief that they would stay until they caught them but if they didn't run into the thief she had no idea how long they were expected to stay.
A figure dressed all in black ran silently through the zoo. He made his way towards the bird exipt with a few other people follow him.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by that-rainbow-child Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Pudding grinned back at the monkeys. She started chattering away- in Japanese, of course- back to the monkeys, as if she understood them.

"Ah, yeah!" Ichigo replied. She ran after Mint to catch up, a bit flustered by the bird mew's spontaneous movement. She slowed down once she caught up, basically falling into stride with the bird mew.

A slightly awkward silence hung over the two- Ichigo and Mint had always butted heads, so being alone with each other wasn't exactly the easiest situation.

Zakuro simply let her feet guide her through the zoo, her mind on... other matters. She stayed that way for a few minutes.

When she resurfaced from her thoughts, she was surprised to find herself in front of the bird exhibit. 'Well, I may as well check inside... the wolf mew thought, softly pushing one of the exhibit doors open.

that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:48 pm

((I'll post asap. May not be til Monday though. Got a busy weekend.))
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:50 am

One of the monkeys reached an arm out of the cage. He was trying to reach for one of Pudding's hands.
The mysterious group got near the bird exhibit when they spotted the wolf mew. The leader motioned to the group to surround the entire exhibit and in close the mew inside. A few of the group members went inside while the others waited outside in case of others.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by that-rainbow-child Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:37 am

Without a moment's hesitation, Pudding stuck one of her hands between the bars. While she wouldn't have been able to do this normally, no one other than Lettuce was here to stop her now.

Before she even got more than a few paces in, Zakuro stiffened. She heard footsteps from somewhere.

She definitely wasn't alone. And whoever was in the exhibit most likely knew that she was there- it's not like she had been sneaking around.

Clenching her pendant in one fist, the wolf mew contemplated whether or not she should let whoever was there know that their cover was blown.
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:59 pm

((Hey I got a lot of work this week. Not sure how often I will have time to roleplay. If not at all this week, I will post either Friday or Saturday when I'm less busy))
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:24 am

"Welll, well look what we have here." The leader of the mysterious group said, comming into view. He was wearing a long sleeve black sweater, a pair of black jeans, and a black ski mask. You could see his blue eyes and the tip of his dirty blonde hair. "A lone girl wondering the zoo at night. What would bring you here so late?"
((Was able to post since I'm home with the flu.))
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2