Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mysterious voice echos down the corridor...

3 posters

Go down

A mysterious voice echos down the corridor... Empty A mysterious voice echos down the corridor...

Post by Spiritvoice Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:48 pm

Hello, everyone! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Spiritvoice, your humble moderator. You may call me Spirit, though, if you so wish. Please to meet you all. If you have a problem with another user, I'm one of the people you might want to contact, but I'm also up for friendly chit-chat as well! So, if you wantto discuss common interests, or just say hi, feel free to drop me a PM!

Some of my interests include anime/manga, reading, and writing. For the first two, my interest in genre are very wide, and it would take much too long to list out all my various interest, so if you want to know if I'm interested in a certain book or series, just ask! I tend to lean toward fantasy and supernatural for writing, but, again, it really depends on what stories I think up. I also enjoy drawing, but don't have a scanner, so I can't share any of that wish you, regretably. I usually design dresses or sketch out visual aids for characters and events in my stories, though, so it may not interest you much even if I could show you.

In the fall, I will be attending college to study Secondary English Education, and intend to become a middle school english teacher. Although that will probaby end up taking up much of my time, I will do my best to be on as much as I possibly can, and I hope I can live up to everyones expectations of what a good mod is! I look forward to meeting all the wonderful users who plan to join this site! Tchuss! Very Happy
Spiritvoice
Spiritvoice

Back to top Go down

A mysterious voice echos down the corridor... Empty Re: A mysterious voice echos down the corridor...

Post by Viviana Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:33 am

Welcome Spirit! I am so glad to have you as a member and as a mod for this site! I know for a fact you will do great with these responsiblities as you have always been very responsible growing up. I really hope you enjoy college and hope that you can reach your dream to be a teacher! I think you can do it!
Once this site gets more members it will be a lot of fun here! Talk to you later!
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A mysterious voice echos down the corridor... Empty Re: A mysterious voice echos down the corridor...

Post by Rhi'a Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:50 pm

SPIRIT-CHAN!!!! *glomps*
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Location : On the Zifnir (it's a pleasure cruise ship on the sandsea!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritvoice Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:17 pm

RIN-CHAN!!! *glomps back*

What's up? ^_~
Spiritvoice
Spiritvoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhi'a Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:36 pm

Oh, nada. Working on an HM rp, working on summer reading.
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Location : On the Zifnir (it's a pleasure cruise ship on the sandsea!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum