Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let me introduce myself

2 posters

Go down

Let me introduce myself Empty Let me introduce myself

Post by Viviana Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:37 pm

Hello. I am the Admin and founder of Roleplay Fans Central. I got the idea to make this site when I started joining other roleplay sites out there. None seemed to really keep my attention long. Either the site only allowed certain types of roleplays, roleplays kept dying, roleplays were not very popular, or something like that. It was really starting to get annoying so that was when I decided to make my own site. I am hoping to create a warm, friendly atmoshere were new members and old members alike will feel welcomed.
Well now for my introduction.
As I said above, I am Alivia. I have been roleplaying for several years now. I love fantasy roleplays the best or animes based on my favorite animes. I tend to play OCs but can try to play as characters from the show/book/anime/movie/game it is based off of. I play both as males and females and can play multiple characters at once. I prefer group roleplays but lately have been getting into one x one roleplays as well.
My hobbies include drawing, writing, reading, playing video games, texting friends, praticing cooking, collecting rocks, watching anime, and of course roleplaying.
My dream is to someday be a bestselling author.
I hope to get to know all of you and have a great time here!

Last edited by Alivia on Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Let me introduce myself Empty Re: Let me introduce myself

Post by Rhi'a Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:25 pm

*pokes* I'M ALIVE!!!!!!!! Er, well, I caught my breath ^_^ I dunno if you read my Gaia message or not. ANYWAY. Hi ^_^
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Location : On the Zifnir (it's a pleasure cruise ship on the sandsea!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:15 pm

Was planning to go on gaia to look just after I replied to anything here on the site. Anyways hi! Smile
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhi'a Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Yup, I've been having an iffy time since I got back...and I've still got summer reading left....*sighs* tomorrow I'm gunna hafta hit the books.

Last edited by Rhi'a on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My iPad is stupid when it comes to autocorrect.)
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Location : On the Zifnir (it's a pleasure cruise ship on the sandsea!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down