Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terraria Server

3 posters

Go down

Terraria Server Empty Terraria Server

Post by MaelstromOfCats Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:24 pm

Terraria Server Terraria

Terraria is a game that blends attributes from various genres like action, adventure, and RPG. You also have the ability to sculpt your world.

I made a personal server for Roleplay Fans Central, just for us Smile

The game is free to download and free to play. If this generates enough interest, I'll post the download here for everyone and will update the server details so that you can connect.

Post if you'd be interested in joining this server (I already put out a bunch of treasure chests for everyone)!
MaelstromOfCats
MaelstromOfCats
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Terraria Server Empty Re: Terraria Server

Post by Spiritvoice Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:31 pm

Okay. Where do I go to download it?
Spiritvoice
Spiritvoice

Back to top Go down

Post by MaelstromOfCats Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:34 pm

I don't know whether to put up the download and instructions on the first post or work with people directly in regards to downloading and installing.

Let me help you get started, and you can post a review for everyone :p

If you think it's great, I'll post the download/instructions and everything in the original post of this thread.
MaelstromOfCats
MaelstromOfCats
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Sadly I cannot try this out as I only have my cellphone most days to connect to the internet. I would say post the link on the first post that way if people wanna play later on they won't have to search through tons of pages to find the link.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaelstromOfCats Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:39 am

Phoenix wrote:Sadly I cannot try this out as I only have my cellphone most days to connect to the internet. I would say post the link on the first post that way if people wanna play later on they won't have to search through tons of pages to find the link.

Sadness in my heart.

I was hoping we could have a large player base, just a little something nice I could personally do to help this site; y'know, give it something extra that most other RP sites don't have, and something that gives the members joy. I hope you get to play it with us some day Smile

--

Currently fixing up the server (and totally just built a Nyan Cat house) for logging in and having protected areas / treasure chests so that no one steals your stuff / breaks your houses down. Just got an entirely new server api and more.

I'll be working this week so I won't have much time to host the server, but I'll work on getting Terraria to all those who want to give it a shot. I'll add it to the first post, along with download instructions when I'm able to post outside links.
MaelstromOfCats
MaelstromOfCats
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum