Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer rp idea's Spike/Dawn

Go down

Buffy The Vampire Slayer rp idea's  Spike/Dawn Empty Buffy The Vampire Slayer rp idea's Spike/Dawn

Post by wishiwashi7 Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:13 am

(Dawn/Spike pairing): 1.) This'll be an AU (Alternate Universe, meaning instead of Spike being in love with Buffy he will actually be in love with Dawn who is now 20). I wanna do a scenario where Spike is attacked by a very strong demon/warlock and it almost kills him. Well, Dawn just recently admitted to Spike that she loved him and so now when she finds out about Spike she's now on a rampage. She goes to Willow for help and at this point Willow is still under black magic, so to help she transferrs some of her magic to Dawn. When Willow realizes how out of control Dawn has become she casts a spell to bring Spike back to life and only he can stop Dawn and save her!

(So, basically I need someone to be Spike.)

2.) Dawn is 19 but she still lives with Willow and Tara even after Buffy's death. Dawn has been feeling really alone lately and is having a hard time dealing with Buffy's death still. Spike still keeps an eye on Dawn and protects her as much as he can, even if that means just dropping by to see her in the middle of the night, so he is the only one that can help her get through this. Dawn has become closer to Spike more then ever and is beginning to fall in love with him but is scared to tell him.

(I'll be playing Dawn in both roles.)

wishiwashi7

Back to top Go down