Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! ^-^ im the newest in the forum...for now

4 posters

Go down

Hi! ^-^ im the newest in the forum...for now Empty Hi! ^-^ im the newest in the forum...for now

Post by Sayaka Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:34 pm

Haiii! my name is Saya and i added the "Ka" to my user name cause this name is from a anime i like :3 i got invited to this site from yahoo >.< i asked for a active new roleplay forum and i got an answer ..actually i dont know who invited me .....i like to roleplay alot....and to draw i dont know if im good at it cause i didn't show my drawing to anyone...maybe i love to roleplay but i dont think im good at it so...if anyone could help me i would be very happy...so anything else you would like to know about me? ^-^
Sayaka
Sayaka

Back to top Go down

Hi! ^-^ im the newest in the forum...for now Empty Re: Hi! ^-^ im the newest in the forum...for now

Post by Viviana Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:21 pm

Hello! Welcome to the site! If yu are talking about yahoo answers that was me. I am glad you joined and hope you enjoy your stay!
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hi! ^-^ im the newest in the forum...for now Empty Re: Hi! ^-^ im the newest in the forum...for now

Post by Spiritvoice Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Welcome to the forum Sayaka! I hope you enjoy, and that you stick with us as we build up out member count! If your nervous about your roleplaying skills, don't sweat it! All our members are pretty nice, so I'm sure we'll all be happy to help you learn the ropes. It's fairly easy once you get going, though, so I'm sure you'll be fine! ^-^
Spiritvoice
Spiritvoice

Back to top Go down

Post by MaelstromOfCats Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:46 pm

Hello there. Enjoy your stay.

I don't frequent the site, but I'm trying to get on more.

Currently working on an interactive forum game, so that'll come in the near future.

Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? :>
MaelstromOfCats
MaelstromOfCats
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down