Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site rolplay

Go down

Site rolplay Empty Site rolplay

Post by Viviana Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:10 pm

I am sure you noticed the new forum call Site Roleplay by now. What the forum is all about is as the name implies, it is a roleplay where everyone is allowed to join. However unless I personally give permission for them to, no one is allowed to post any topics in the forum.
What is the uncoming site roleplay you ask? Well here is the plot. I am still working on a name for this roleplay and also trying to decide a good date to start it. But anyways here is the plot.
On a dark stormy night a large ship crashes into rocks and the survivors find themselves stranged on a deserted island. The island is huge, it has a large forest filled with various fruits and game both big and small. It has a freshwater stream with a beautiful waterfall which falls done into a large lake. The island is like a paradise. Who could have imaged being stranded in such a beautiful place? However behind the beauty of the island hides a darkness. And soon the island's newest residents realize that they were not stranded here by accident.
My plan is that it will become like a survior game where they have to fight for their lives. People could turn on each other and kill one another or fall in love.
I am hoping to start this roleplay sometime in either Sept or Oct. I would love some feedback!
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down