Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And here's my fandoms, so roleplay maybe?

4 posters

Go down

And here's my fandoms, so roleplay maybe? Empty And here's my fandoms, so roleplay maybe?

Post by that-rainbow-child Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:13 pm

Since I'm more comfortable with fandoms than OCs right now, that's what I'd prefer to roleplay. Here's a list of some that I like to RP- and if we have any in common and you're interested, let me know! I'll star my favorites, and also write who I usually play (though I don't mind switching it around):

-Repo! the Genetic Opera* (Amber Sweet)
-My Little Pony* (Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy)
-Lord of the Rings
-Vocaloid (Luka, Teto, Rin. Although I'd play most female characters, plus a few guys.)
-Alice in Wonderland (2010 ver.) (White Queen, Cheshire Cat)
-Black Rock Shooter
-K-ON! (Yui)
-Highschool of the Dead (Alice, Saya, or Takashi)
-Hunchback of Notre Dame (Esmeralda)
-Harry Potter
-Tokyo Mew Mew (Zakuro, Pudding, Ichigo)
-Death Note (Naomi Misora)
-Downton Abbey* (no regulars yet, but my favorite pairing is RobertxCora~)
-Ib
-Scooby Doo
-Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler (Hannah, Ciel)
-Lucky Star
-Puella Magi Madoka Magica*
-Seitokai no Ichizon*** (I only like Ken/Chizuru and Chizuru/Kurimu, but I'd be willing to RP any of the girls)

Also, if there's any fandoms you like that aren't mentioned here, let me know what they are! Maybe we'll have some in common and I just didn't remember them.

This list also might change as time goes on, so check back if you're interested.

Last edited by that-rainbow-child on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

And here's my fandoms, so roleplay maybe? Empty Re: And here's my fandoms, so roleplay maybe?

Post by Viviana Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Oh I love Death Note, Tokyo Mew Mew, Harry Potter, and Alice in Wonderland!
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

And here's my fandoms, so roleplay maybe? Empty Re: And here's my fandoms, so roleplay maybe?

Post by that-rainbow-child Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Awesome! Out of those I'd probably want to do TMM or AiW, unless you don't mind interacting with a side character for Death Note. xD

Any of them would be awesome, though~ who do you usually RP? List 'em even if they conflict with mine, we could always figure that out later~.
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:31 pm

I've done some Tokyo Mew Mew roleplays in the past. I have played Zakuro, Lettuce, and Mint before. I think I played Tart and Pai too.
I haven't ever played Alice in Wonderland but it would be fun.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by that-rainbow-child Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Hmm... well, for TMM, I'd probably want to do some sort of Zakuro pairing. My favorites are ZakuMint and Ryou/Zakuro, but I'm open to other ones too. So I guess the pairing and if you want her or the other person is up to you, and then we can split everyone else after that?

I haven't done AiW for about 2 years now, but it's pretty fun! I'd definitely want Mirana for that though, and maybe Chessur too. Who do you think you'd like to play? (This one is a good small group RP, due to an abundance of funky characters.)
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:17 am

Hm well I am unsure with pairings on tokyo mew mew but with alice in wonderland I could play alice or if I am in a weird mood even the hatter would be playable for me.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by that-rainbow-child Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:37 am

Then I guess with TMM, it's more of a question of if you'd prefer a yuri or hetero pairing with Zakuro.

Okay- do you want to take just Alice then, or Tarrant as well? And should we make AiW a group RP?
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:46 am

I have never really done any yuro pairings before. Not really sure how I would feel about that.
And with Alice in Wonderland, if we wanna make this rp, maybe we should wait til we have a few more members on the site. That way we could get a few people to join the rp and not everyone would be overcrowed with characters.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by that-rainbow-child Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Well I'm okay with almost any type of pairing, but would you be comfortable doing a hetero pairing then?

Alright~ I think we should probably set it up now, though, so people know that it's around. I can do that if you'd like.
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Hey, got the reply thing to work for me. Anyways yeah hetro would be better. (Sorry that took so long)
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by that-rainbow-child Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:16 pm

It's good that it's working again~. And okay, then- how does Zakuro/Ryou sound to you? And who would you want to play out of the two?
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:45 pm

I'll play Ryou. Remember you wanted to play Zakuro.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by that-rainbow-child Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:33 am

Alright (: Is there anyone you'd want in particular from the rest of the cast, if/when we use them? I'd probably want Pudding and maybe Ichigo, if that's okay with you.
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:24 am

Yeah that's fine. I could play Mint and Lettuce.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by that-rainbow-child Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Alright. And I guess we could just both us Keiichiro and the aliens, unless you wanna split 'em too. Any other pairings you'd want, also?

And once that's decided, we can start~!
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:13 am

We can just play the others as NPCs. And yep we can start, although today being a holiday I won't be on much if at all.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by that-rainbow-child Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:51 pm

EDIT: New fandoms added, for anyone interested~
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayaka Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Uhmm.....vocaloid ^.^ and harrypotter....almost everything is good
Sayaka
Sayaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaelstromOfCats Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:00 pm

I read Scooby Doo and was like "HAHA"

but then I thought about it at length, and I think a Scooby Doo RP would actually be kinda cool, haha.
MaelstromOfCats
MaelstromOfCats
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by that-rainbow-child Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:28 pm

Wow, I died. But if you guys are still up for it...

@Sayaka; Either one is fine with me~ maybe Vocaloid, since I don't have as much experience with RPing Harry Potter?

@Maelstrom; Heh. Exactly. So, d'ya wanna RP it? And if so, anyone you'd prefer to play?
that-rainbow-child
that-rainbow-child
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down