Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 supernatural

2 posters

Go down

sims 3 supernatural Empty sims 3 supernatural

Post by Viviana Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:27 am

The Sims are one of my favorite game series of all time. I love being able to create a sim, build their home, and create a wonderful life for them.
Sims 3 is in my option the best version of the sims so far. Sims 2 was good but the Sims 3 offers so much more.
So lately I have been excited for the latest expansion pack: Supernatural.
The game is coming out in the United States Sept 4. The game offers so much!
Werewolves: The game allows you to be able to chose how your werewolf sim looks in their human form and their werewolf form. You can chose their jaw underbite, amount of hair, and so on. They can also hunt! And you can chose when they transform.
Vampires: Late Night offered vampires but they have added new features to the vampires. They have new abilites and lifetime rewards. I am not crazy about the sparkeling part though that comes with the lotion.
Witches: I love witches so much! I love casting spells. These witches can cast charms or curses! It sounds awesome! Also you can learn to ride a broom!
Fairies: For the first time in the sims they have fairies! They are pranksters and they can switch between human size and a small pixie size. They also have a fairy house.
Zombies: This is one creature I don't really like so I don't know much about it.
I am so excited about this game!
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

sims 3 supernatural Empty Re: sims 3 supernatural

Post by Rhi'a Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:02 pm

September Fourth? Really? *squeals* I wasn't entirely psyched about it until I read the races when I looked it up a little while ago. I'm saving up my money for a few things...but now I might need to obsessively stalk the Gamestop website to find out how much it costs to preorder it.
The vampires....now sparkle? *headdesk* Lord, please stop me from obliterating everything related to Twilight. What happened to the good ol' days when vampires combusted in the sun? Or, better yet, when they had more than one power at a time?
Speaking of Sims, I need to tear my house apart so I can find my World Adventures disc. I bought it, and promptly lost it before I could put it into my computer. Fie on my idiocy! I didn't wanna put it in my computer and then be sad I couldn't play it at school...

Ahem. Barring all that ranting, ICAN'TWAITTOBEAWITCH!!!!!!!!!!
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Location : On the Zifnir (it's a pleasure cruise ship on the sandsea!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:16 am

Yeah I am planning on making either a witch or a fairy first. oH something I read about witches you need to be careful with. There is a curse you can place on other sims and if it fails your witch dies.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhi'a Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:05 pm

I think I shall have to make one of each in the "family"...can they be related o_0
If the curse fails your witch dies? Man...that could be annoying >.> Hum....I'll have to figure out which one it is. I can't wait to experiment, when I get it in the mail. (pre-ordered it from Gamestop...with the bonus content from PvZ. very exciting *eyeroll* not a big fan of the game)
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:31 pm

I don't have money until the game comes out.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhi'a Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:48 pm

When I got back from PEA, mum had to work, so I had to babysit...normally, people don't get money for that, but my little sister has minimal speaking ability, can't move herself around except in a wheelchair, and is very vocal. So I get some money that way, and when I start work again, I can get some more money.
And so, I await my copy of the game whilst I study for APUSH and read library books.
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down