Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 supernatural

Go down

sims 3 supernatural Empty sims 3 supernatural

Post by Viviana Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:27 am

The Sims are one of my favorite game series of all time. I love being able to create a sim, build their home, and create a wonderful life for them.
Sims 3 is in my option the best version of the sims so far. Sims 2 was good but the Sims 3 offers so much more.
So lately I have been excited for the latest expansion pack: Supernatural.
The game is coming out in the United States Sept 4. The game offers so much!
Werewolves: The game allows you to be able to chose how your werewolf sim looks in their human form and their werewolf form. You can chose their jaw underbite, amount of hair, and so on. They can also hunt! And you can chose when they transform.
Vampires: Late Night offered vampires but they have added new features to the vampires. They have new abilites and lifetime rewards. I am not crazy about the sparkeling part though that comes with the lotion.
Witches: I love witches so much! I love casting spells. These witches can cast charms or curses! It sounds awesome! Also you can learn to ride a broom!
Fairies: For the first time in the sims they have fairies! They are pranksters and they can switch between human size and a small pixie size. They also have a fairy house.
Zombies: This is one creature I don't really like so I don't know much about it.
I am so excited about this game!
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down