Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hidden Island (a HM/RF Character Thread)

4 posters

Go down

The Hidden Island (a HM/RF Character Thread) Empty The Hidden Island (a HM/RF Character Thread)

Post by Rhi'a Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:32 pm

Fill this out and please wait until I acknowledge the fact that you posted your profile(s) here before posting in the actual thread.

Name: (first, middle, last)
Nicknames: (if any)
Age: (at 16, you may marry. Children under the age of 16 do not go to school, and can take ‘helper’ jobs, unless they are too young to walk {for example, a one month old probably will not be able to walk, talk, and carry stuff for people})
Birthday: (I follow the Sun-Sat, 28 days (mostly to make it obvious which day of the week it is) in a month, only four months style of HM. Months are Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter, in that order. An example of a birthdate would be Winter 20)
Species: (As noted, once they go through the portal, their DNA make-up can change, and they may become a different species. Ask me about species not listed as acceptable in the main thread.)
Appearance: (description or pic)
Personality: (make yourself have a few flaws, please. You need not write them in here, but please do not create a perfect character.)
Job: (Ask about ones I don’t have listed, alright?)
Family: (Is there someone that your character is related to?)
Love Interest: (this can include sexual orientation, but mainly this is a question of crushes and marriages)
Story: (your character’s background. It doesn’t need to be long, but be sure to say how they came to the island. If they’re born there, mention that.)
Other: (anything else you deem worth mentioning)

EDIT: I'm currently working on getting the actual thread up. Patience, young grasshoppers that haven't actually looked at this yet. I thought it was being angry with me for trying to copy-paste, but I pasted the-OH WAIT. I know what happened now. Ignore me. I'm going to go fix that.
EDIT 2: Fixed it ^_~ Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere it is!
AAAAAAAAND here's the OOC thread!

AND now, for the sake of easy reference, and an obnoxiously long first post, I add EVERY profile here for you. Heck, let's see if the spoiler tags work to make it shorter.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rhi'a on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:18 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : adding some links, da? and the accepted profiles section, ja?)
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Location : On the Zifnir (it's a pleasure cruise ship on the sandsea!)

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Island (a HM/RF Character Thread) Empty Re: The Hidden Island (a HM/RF Character Thread)

Post by Rhi'a Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:55 pm

And now *drumroll* here are my profiles~!
Name: Christine Arianne Elena
Nicknames: Christy
Birthday: Fall 5
Species: witch
Appearance: hair of the darkest ebony, with deep chocolate eyes and a fair complexion. She is on the tall side, and has a willowy figure. Her hair falls to her waist, though she usually has it pulled back in some manner or another. It is as straight as the average sword (as in, not a scimitar).
Personality: hard working, caring, strong-minded
Job: mayor
Family: Luciana (daughter)
Love Interest: Alas, she has none.
Story: Christine was born in Italy, but her parents moved to the United States just a year later. She grew up with a loving family, but attended private school. She went to college for some time for a language major, but had to stop taking her courses once she found out she was pregnant with a daughter. When she told her boyfriend at the time, he ran off, leaving her a single mother. She took her little daughter with her on a trip to her home country of Italy, and was whisked to Lyrisia with her daughter at the age of 26, since she stumbled upon one of those strange portals in the middle of nowhere. The townspeople thought it an omen that she arrived just after the last mayor had died, and nominated her to be mayor. She accepted, albeit with surprise, and remains the mayor. She wants to see her new community, and her daughter, prosper. She tries hard to understand her newfound powers, but is more focused on her town and her little Luciana, especially after the storm.
Other: She learned basic elemental spells in her three years on Lyrisia, and also learned how to handle a sword, although she has very little experience.

Name: Luciana Ravenna Elena
Nicknames: Zita (Italian name for little child), and Luci
Birthday: Spring 9
Species: fairy
Appearance: she has her mother's ebony hair, which falls to her shoulders. Her eyes are a light blue, and she also has her mother's fair complexion. She is small for her age, but not miniature sized.
Personality: sweet, innocent, friendly, curious
Job: -
Family: Christine (mother)
Love Interest: As a child, she doesn’t know too much about this sort of thing.
Story: As you can imagine, from her mother's story, little Luciana knows very little about her father. She understands that her father didn't love her mother very much, or at least, not enough to remain with her. She was walking with her mother down a secluded forest path, when she found a pretty butterfly and started chasing it. Her mother followed her closely, and neither realized the sparkle of swirling colors they walked through until they had passed through it, and had changed their forms. She was in awe of her new form, and enjoys flying very much. She is possibly far too curious for her own good, and would explore the caves if she had someone else to go with...
Other: Luciana has an undiscovered power over the element of air, making her an air fairy, if you would care to distinguish.

Name: Arthur Midian Devereux (is that the last name of the "bad" witches/wizards from Wicked {not the play. the book series})
Nicknames: Art/Artie (BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE HIS FRIEND)
Birthday: Summer 27
Species: wizard
Appearance: Arthur has golden blond hair that is usually a tad bit unruly. His eyes used to be a deep ocean blue, but his left eye has turned a shimmering purple, perhaps due to his magical capabilities. His skin is fair, and he is about 5'8".
Personality: polite, gentle, amicable (but not friendly)
Job: Doctor’s assistant
Family: none
Love Interest: N/A at the present moment
Story: Well, Arthur grew up in England. He had a particularly normal life, with relatively supportive parents. His uncle was an abusive alcoholic that he never visited, and he swore off alcohol long ago, because "it replaces the good in men with the barbaric nature of the men who think only of war". His father, despite Arthur's dream of becoming a surgeon, wishes Arthur to become a police officer, or some such thing. Arthur wouldn't hear of it. One day, he was up in his room studying medicine under the covers of hiss bed with a flashlight, so as not to alert his parents to what he was doing, when his uncle broke into the house and killed his parents. This came as a shock to Arthur, but it came at the same time as another shock: the request for volunteers to go to an island from which they cannot return. Well, this would spare Arthur both the grief he would get from people who would walk past him and say "poor boy, he's the one who just lost his parents", and it would give him a chance to become a doctor, without all those annoying standardized tests that no one likes. He packed up what he needed, and immediately requested a visit with the Prime Minister, with the hope to leave immediately. They met, and he heads for the portal...
Other: Arthur has a particularly large affinity for magic, larger than the average wizard, though he has little time to learn.
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Island (a HM/RF Character Thread) Empty Re: The Hidden Island (a HM/RF Character Thread)

Post by Viviana Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:25 am

Sorry this took so long.
Name: Valerie Nightray
Nickname: Valerie
Birthday: Winter 13
Species: Vampire
Appearance: Waist long platium blonde hair, ruby red eyes, and very pale skin. She normally wears a short white silk dress with matching white long silk gloves and long white leather boots. She is short for her age, only 4ft 11in and has a scar under her left eye she got in the car accident.
Personality: she rarely talks to those she doesn't know well. she is very mature and reponsible for her age.
Job: Inn maid
Family: Adrain Nightray (brother)
Love Interest: none at the moment
Story: she and her brother grew up in an orphanage in London after their parents were killed in a car accident. Shortly before Adrain turned 18 government officals came into the orpanage and offered to let them live on the island. They accepted and moved through the portal, becoming vampires in the process.
Other: in combat she can use a staff extremly well.

Name: Adrain Nightray
Nickname: Adrain
Birthday: Fall 17
Species: Vampire
Appearance: He is very handsome, has ruby red eyes, light brown hair, pale skin, and is tall and skinny.
Personality: a bit reckless, flirty and loves parties.
Job: Bard
Family: Valerie Nightray (sister)
Love Interest: none yet
Story: Same as Valerie's
Other:

Name: Elliot Kuhn
Nickname: Elliot
Birthday: Winter 23
Species: Elf
Appearance: He is about 5ft 6in, has blonde hair, amber eyes, and light skin.
Personality: He is hardworking, taking pride in his work, and very responsible. Some would call him a workaholic due to the fact that he is nearly always in the fields working.
Job: Crop farmer owner
Family:
Love Interest:
Story: He used to live in a rundown small aparentment in New York City before coming to the island. He went to college but failed finding a job afterwards in his field of study so he settled for working at a fastfood resturant for mimum wage. He found out about the island through an ad and decided to leave his old life behind for the island.
Other: He doesn't leave his farm often, usually only to get supplies, attend festivals, or take a walk to clear his head.

Last edited by Alivia on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhi'a Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:29 am

Eh, Alivia? I accept the two darling vamps you made so far, but it appears you were starting another profile below Adrain's....am I wrong?
Time to edit the main thread and post my first post...I hope. GAHH so much to do!
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:35 am

I am adding more characters. Sorry I edited the post of mine above. I will be adding more character now too. It is a pain to type them with my phone.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhi'a Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:42 am

Ooh, yeah. Phone typing sucks. 's ok, just post or message me or whatever when you add more characters. I be accepting Elliot Wink
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:46 am

Name: James Hale
Nickname: James
Birthday: Summer 19
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: he is skinny, average height, has dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and light skin.
Personality: He is hardworking and determined to do well at his job. he is reserved because of his beast form, he is afraid he will hurt people if he gets too close to anyone.
Job: Carpenter Apprentice
Family:
Love Interest:
Story: He grew up in a large and poor family. He dropped out of school in order to support his family. One night during a full moon he was walking home from work and was attacked by a large wolf which bite him. The next full moon he tranforms into a werewolf and slaughtered his entire family. He was arrested and sent to the island after being in jail for 3 years after he broke out of his cell and killed serveral inmates and guards.
Other:

Name: Henry Sparrow
Nickname: Henry
Birthday: Fall 3
Species: Half monster
Appearance: He is strong, tanned skin, dark brown hair and blue eyes.
Job: Head Guard
Family: Jane Sparrow (wife), Elli Sparrow (daughter), Eva Sparrow (daughter), and Kevin Sparrow (son)
Love Interest: Jane Sparrow
Story: He met his wife his last year of highschool and the two got married once she gradulated. They had their son in their first year of marriage and had their daughters a few years later. They moved to the island after he got offered a job there.
Otherk his monster form is a blood panther. he is skilled with a two hand sword.

Name: Jane Sparrow
Nickname: Jane
Birthday: Summer 21
Species: Witch
Appearance: She has medium length brown straight hair, green eyes and is very skinny. She is very pretty and people find it hard to believe she has had 3 kids.
Personality: she is sweet, caring, loving, protective of her children, and worries about her husband's safety.
Job: A mother and housewife
Family: Henry Sparrow (husband), Eva Sparrow (daughter), Elli Sparrow (daughter), and Kevin Sparrow (son)
Story: Same as Henry's.
Other: She enjoys cooking, cleaning, knitting, gardening and sewing.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:16 am

I REALLY hate using my phone. I typed my final characters and it decided to cut off my connection even though I had full bars on my phone.

Name: Kevin Sparrow
Nickname: Kevin, Kev, Kevi (his sisters call him that)
Birthday: Winter 15
Species: Half monster
Appearance: skinny, spkiry dark brown hair, blue eyes, wears navy blue baseball hat
personality: outgoing, loves to play pranks, protective of his sisters
Job:
Family: Sparrow Family
Love Interest:
Story: Lived in the city before moving to the city when his father got a job there.
Other: His monster form is a giant ant, which scared his sisters.

Name: Eva Sparrow/Elli Sparrow
Nickname: Eva/Elli
Birthday: Spring 2
Species: Witch
Appearance: Dark brown hair, blue eyes, wears pinks dresses/short dark brown hair, green eyes, wears bear hat her mother made
Personality: outgoing, girly, sweet, playful/shy, smart
Job:
Family: Sparrow Family
Love Interest:
Story: Same as Kevin's
Other: Loves the island because there is a lot of room to play, is the oldest twin/ is the youngest of the twins, learned to read sooner than Eva, uses her stuffed toy purple rabbit called Mimz to talk when she is nervous.

Name: Anna Bell
Nickname: Anna
Birthday: Spring 11
Species: witch
Appearance: She has long deep red hair which she usually braids and grey eyes. She is pale and skinny. She likes to wear a black beret.
Personality: friendly, caring, hardworking, a bit shy around boys.
Job: Bathhouse helper
Family:
Love Interest:
Story: She lost her memory when she accidently went into one of the portals. She fell unconious when she arrived on the island and woke up in the clinic. She found Edgar Allen Poe's poem "Anabel Lee" and used it to give herself a name.
Other: She isn't too concerned about finding out who she was because she knows she can never return to that life anyways.

Last edited by Alivia on Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhi'a Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:23 am

I've been trying to reply to you on this thread for about five minutes and my computer won't let me. Apparently I'm posting a link, even though I'm not. Anyway, I wanna hug James....
Yeah, phones suck for typing.
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhi'a Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:25 am

Aww, the girls are cute~ Anyway, all accepted. After I make my post, I'll add them.
Geez...I'm still up and it's almost midnight thirty.
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:29 am

Okay I just added the last of my characters finally. I hate typing on my phone so much. Yeah I felt I needed to add something to him and it seemed to fit since it gave him a reason to wanting to start a new life. And yep the kids are super cute!
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhi'a Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:49 am

I still wanna hug him.
Now Luciana has lots of playmates ^_^
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritvoice Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:50 pm

Name: Daniel Christopher Shale
Birthday: Winter 22
Species: Wizard
Appearance: Daniel
Personality: Very serious and caring, but not very social. A whiny drunk
Job: Doctor
Family: Jaida (niece)
Love Interest: None, but interested in finding a wife
Story: Derrik grew up very close with his older sister. As they grew into their teen years, as he was focused mostly on his education, while his younger sister emersed herself in friends and dating. He lost touch with her entirely when he was 16, when she moved out to live with a boyfriend. As he worked his way through the rest of his years in high and medical school, he thought he probably wouldn't see much of his older sister again, and his fears were confirmed in a very bad way: He got a letter one morning that his niece )who he hadb't even been aware of) was in police custody a few towns away, and that he was named as the one to take custody of her. He refuses to talk about the exact circumstances, but he decided soon after to take her with him to the mysterious island he had been hearing about, both to offer his services and to get Jaida away from everything that he feels a small child shouldn't be around.
Other: -Developed healing magic upon entering Lyrisia
-Not exactly at 'alcoholic' status, but has a tendancy to drink a bit when he's feeling stressed.

Name: Jaida Ariel Shale
Nicknames: Jay, Jade
Birthday: Spring 17
Appearance: Jaida
Personality: Usually friendly and cheery, but can be very serious at times.
Job:
Family: Daniel (uncle)
Love Interest: Too young
Story: Not much is really known about her life, since Daniel doesn't like to talk about it to others. It's obvious that there were problems at home, but it's unclear how much she understands about it, which is partially why Daniel tried not to mention it too often. Either way, she was picked up from the police station recently and taken into the care of her uncle, and has been fairly happy since. She like Lyrisia, but tends to stay inside more than she likes going outside.

(I'll add more in a bit. I want to bring back Mami and Moro, so I'm going to dig for their info from before. By the way, I hope these two are okay. The thing with Jaida's past being all secretive is because I'm still deciding on exact details, specifically trying to find something that wouldn't be too sad, but still required her to be in her uncle's care. ^^; )
Spiritvoice
Spiritvoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritvoice Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:38 pm

Name: Mami Lianne Hammel
Nicknames: -
Birthday: Fall 7
Appearance: Mami
Personality: Responsible, and a bit shy
Job: Cook in the inn
Family: Moro (brother)
Story: Despite being the younger sister, she's always been the more responsible one. Therefore, when their parent's urging Moro to find a job led him to practically run away, deciding he wanted to start an inn in Lyrisia, she felt it was her replonsibility to follow him. If not to keep him on task in his new job, then to at leasr make sure he eats and keeps his residence clean.
Other: Can sometimes be found dancing and singing to herself when she's alone.

Name: Moro James Hammel
Nicknames: -
Birthday: Spring 17
Appearance: Moro
Personality: Childish and a dreamer. Very energetic
Job: Owner of the inn
Family: Mami (sister)
Story: His parents wanted him to get a job, and he couldn't find one he wanted. So, when he heard that there was a portal that transformed you into a fantasy creature, he jumped at the chance to find a place in the village. He's okay with his sister following him, but he still wishes his family trusted him more.
Other: When he gets bored, he has a tendancy to slip out the backdoor to fool around with a wooden sword he's had since he was younger.
Spiritvoice
Spiritvoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhi'a Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Oh, I missed these two! And it's alright about the past thing, Spirit. I can't add your characters to the list at the beginning, because my iPad fails at copying what I want it to, but when I get,y laptop back I'll add them.for now, I'll add them to the main page, and you can feel free to post!
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhi'a Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:14 am

Name: Rhi'anna Rachelle Robinson
Nicknames: Rhi'a, Ri
Birthday: Spring 25
Species: shapeshifter
Appearance:
~Human: white blond hair that flows to her knees, pale skin, amethyst eyes, about 5'5". She has a fragile appearance that brings out protective instincts in older women and men.
~Butterfly: a relatively large butterfly, with elegant white wings with markings off amethyst and off-white
~White Bengal Tiger: white fur with stripes that appear to be a shade of purple so close to black, it is nigh indistinguishable from the color black. Hey eyes retain their color, and her fur is on the long side.
Personality: gentle, friendly, seems very fragile, but is fairly tough, cares about everyone before herself, fairly intelligent, can be overemotional
Job: tailor
Family: her family...has a tragic past of dying.
Love Interest: there is a distinct lack of a love life
Story: Rhi'anna lived with her aunt and uncle as long as she could remember. Her parents died in a fire when she was a baby. Then her uncle died when she was six, in a drunk driving accident. Rhi'anna...well, she was upset, but nothing compared to her aunt. It was no secret her aunt wanted to die, but the only thing her aunt lived for was her niece. Despite the assorted deaths, Rhi'anna grew up well, and got interested in art and clothing design. Her aunt noticed her talent, and encouraged her to pursue her dreams. When Rhi'anna turned sixteen, her aunt was murdered. Well, this is all sad, etcetera, but the murderer had access to Rhi'anna's hair, fingerprints, and DNA, and framed her for the murder. With the evident evidence, Rhi'anna was convicted and sentenced to prison. After three years of wrongful imprisonment, she is invited to walk through the portal into Lyrisia. Naturally, she jumped at any chance for a different life.
Other: She is a naturally talented artist. With the time she spent in prison, she learned many other languages.

Self, I accept you. Oh, self, thank you! You're so kind~!

GAH!!! Her personality makes her sound a bit like a Mary Sue, even though she soooo isn't *headdesk*

EDIT: SELF YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT! What, self? YOU FORGOT SOMETHING! Oh....whoops!
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonitrius Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:15 pm

Name: Nicholas Smith Nightroad
Nicknames: Nick
Birthday: winter 13
Species: demon
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt196/hindo1990/gun-bloodidontneedhelp.jpg
Personality: cocky, arrogant, twisted
Job: priest
Family: none here yet
Love Interest: none as of yet
Story: Nicholas was a prisoner, so when asked he agreed to come to this town. He was in prison for 3 vicious murders where he kept the killed alive as long as possible. he was deemed insane after he was sent to prison but was still kept there for 7 years.
Other: he uses blood as a weapon, and can form his blood to whatever he pleases
Tonitrius
Tonitrius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhi'a Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:17 pm

Yeah, Centy! Feel free to post Smile
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down