Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hidden Island (A HM/RF Info Thread)

Go down

The Hidden Island (A HM/RF Info Thread) Empty The Hidden Island (A HM/RF Info Thread)

Post by Rhi'a Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Let's be honest: I have no idea if this belongs here, but I have nowhere else to put it.
Anyway, let's get down to business. Some of us are not as aware as others of the land of Harvest Moon and Rune Factory. So...I'm going to attempt to explain some things.

Please do not post here. One, there's an OOC thread and an IC thread for that. Two, this is really just a bunch of information that pertains to the roleplay.

Main Thread

Let's get some basics over with.

The Story thus Far:
People have begun to arrive on the island.

Before I get into the places and jobs, please note that you may take breaks, like for lunch and dinner, even though the times are listed as from an early hour to a late hour.

The Weather:
As you know, the town is capable of being hit by storms. It rains, snows, thunders, and is cloudy at times. I'll post the weather for the day when there is a date change.

Last edited by Rhi'a on Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Let's spread this out a little, shall we?)
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Location : On the Zifnir (it's a pleasure cruise ship on the sandsea!)

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Island (A HM/RF Info Thread) Empty Re: The Hidden Island (A HM/RF Info Thread)

Post by Rhi'a Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:33 am

Places in Town:
~The Town Hall: A building housing Mayor Christine and her daughter that also serves as Christine's office. You can meet with her from 8 AM to 5 PM any day of the week, except for festivals, of course.
~Town Center: A lot of festivals are held here. There is a bulletin board there, and also a slightly wrecked, currently broken fountain. The Town Hall and the Church are right next to it.
~The Church: A place of worship for people of many faiths, and the only place where weddings are held. The doors are never locked, though the nuns and the priest are only constantly available from 7 AM to 7 PM.
~The Clinic: Here, you get your checkups and medicine, or get cured from any manner of illness. You can come in at any time for an emergency, but the counter is manned and the doctor is open for checkups from 8 AM to 5 PM.
~The Inn]: A lot of newcomers are staying at the inn, because, well...the residential area is a bit wrecked, and most stores don't have a living area above it. You can get a room, check out, and the like from 7 AM to 5 PM, and from 7 AM to 8 PM the inn serves its customers...well, their meals. Some people come in just to eat at the inn, as it is the town's only restaurant.

More will be added when more time is had. For now, adieu!

Last edited by Rhi'a on Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Island (A HM/RF Info Thread) Empty Re: The Hidden Island (A HM/RF Info Thread)

Post by Rhi'a Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:02 pm

La Luna
The moon, as we know, is full once a month. The moon will always be full on the 13th and "new", as they call it, on the 27th. Just some information for all you werewolves out there Smile
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down