Roleplay Fans Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hidden Island (a HM/RF rp)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WHEW! That was a lot to take in. I'm sorry :(

The Hidden Island (a HM/RF rp) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Hidden Island (a HM/RF rp) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Hidden Island (a HM/RF rp) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%The Hidden Island (a HM/RF rp) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Hidden Island (a HM/RF rp) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%The Hidden Island (a HM/RF rp) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

The Hidden Island (a HM/RF rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hidden Island (a HM/RF rp)

Post by Tonitrius Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Nicholas turned around and smiled amused by the little girl "yes i am the priest, now may i ask who you are?" Nicholas asked still smiling kindly while thinking how slow people around here seemed to be
Tonitrius
Tonitrius

Back to top Go down

The Hidden Island (a HM/RF rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hidden Island (a HM/RF rp)

Post by Viviana Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Her eyes widened. "Anna. I'm Anna Bell." Anna managed to say. She couldn't believe that someone like him could be a preist. Wait no, she knew nothing about the man and he had seemed nice enough to her to talk to. She just couldn't believe that someone who looked like him could be a religious man.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

https://roleplayfanscentral.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonitrius Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Nicholas could see her shock at him being the priest "Nice to meet you Anna, is there anything you would like assistance with?" Nicholas asked her and scratched his arm mildly nervously, I usually don't talk to women it's different Nicholas thought to himself mildly surprised at how easy it was
Tonitrius
Tonitrius

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:13 pm

"You too." Anna says. She then shakes her head. "No, I am okay." She replies, "I should probally be leaving soon anyways." She wanted to get to know her way around the island.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhi'a Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:18 am

"Yes, I suppose that's my plan. Are you working there, Moro?" Rhi'anna asked politely. She brushed her hair out of her face, making a mental note to pull it into a braid later. She blinked at the red ball rushing past, not comprehending exactly what it was at first. "Oh, sure. Guess we should start looking at what's left of the buildings."
Rhi'a
Rhi'a
Adventurer

Location : On the Zifnir (it's a pleasure cruise ship on the sandsea!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonitrius Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:17 am

Nicholas nodded and went back to exploring the rooms noting where he could put bodies and hang hooks "fun fun" He said quietly to himself as he further explored the rooms
Tonitrius
Tonitrius

Back to top Go down

Post by Viviana Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:30 pm

The Sparrow family finished their breakfast. Jane went to clean the dishes while Kevin and Eva played tag. Elli sat on the floor reading a book. "Kevin! Eva! Please be careful!" Their mother called. The two stopped running instently. "Do you guys want to go play outside?" Jane asked them.
Eva and Kevin nodded "Yeah!" they said together.
"Okay. You can go outside but stay around the house." Jane said and Kevin and Eva ran out the door. Jane turned to her youngest daughter. "Don't you want to go play with your siblings?" She asked.
Elli shook her head, "No, I'm fine." She replied quietly and then went back to her book.
Jane sighed and went back to cleaning the dishes.
Anna looked around the church for a bit longer before she left. Back out in town she looked around at the other buildings. She saw a few villagers were out and about. Even with the not so perfect buildings, the place seemed nicer when people were around. Anna started walking and her mind drifted off.
When she had first woken up in this town she knew right away that she had no memory. She had no idea who she was or why she was at this strange island. The only thing she had on her was a piece of paper which had been torn out of a book with the poem "Annabel Lee" on it. She had no idea why she would have been carrying a poem of all things. Maybe she had been a libarian who loved poetry? Or maybe even a poet who was using that poem to get insiration. She would never know the life she had before. She quickly made the descion to not attempt to find out who she was before because she knew that that life was over for her anyways. It would do no good for her to try to find out who she really was. But even though she told herself she wouldn't try to find out who she was, she still couldn't help herself to wonder about it. She had so many unanswered questions. What was her real name? What did she do for a living? Did she have a family who loved and missed her? How did she end up here? All would remain a mystery.
Viviana
Viviana
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonitrius Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:10 pm

He walked to the front of the church and sighed "i wonder where other people are?" He said hoping to get some company for even though he is crazy he still liked company
Tonitrius
Tonitrius

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritvoice Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:11 am

"Actually, I'm going to be the new innkeeper!" Moro replied, proud of himself. "And Mami is the cook. Do you have a job yet? 'Cause we'll probably need waitresses and maids and stuff when we get there, too."
"Moro, manners!" Mami hissed at her brother.
"What? I was just offering her a job." he said back, not even trying whispering.
Mami sighed and shook her head. "Nothing. Just, nevermind." she muttered, just loud enough for him to hear. She went back to looking at the buildings, trying to figure out which one was the one they were looking for.
Spiritvoice
Spiritvoice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2